Step 1: Pull out the inner cylinder, pour water into the silicone container, and the position that is slightly more than 2 grids does not exceed 2 and a half grids.
Step 2: Slowly insert the inner cylinder with the cover into the silicone cavity, pay attention to rotating it to the bottom and holding it down, and then gently squeeze the silicone side exhaust under the cover to prevent the inner cylinder from floating.
Step 3: Snap the lid onto the ice bucket. Put in the refrigerator until all the water freezes. (4-6 hours).
Step 4: Put the mold at room temperature for a few minutes; if you don't want to wait and press hard, you can pour an appropriate amount of hot water into the inner cylinder for about 10 seconds, pour out the hot water, and you can easily pull out the inner cylinder
Step 5: Once frozen, remove the ice bucket from the refrigerator. Remove the cover and squeeze firmly on all sides of the outer cavity.
1. The bucket in the middle is pulled out after freezing.
2. It is recommended to be frozen for 4-6 hours.
3. Please do not use strong detergent to clean the ice bucket to avoid corrosion. Keep these ice buckets away from the fire to prevent them from deforming.
Product name: Cylinder ice tray
Material: food-grade silicone + ABS
Mold: about 9*8*8.5cm/3.54*3.15*3.35in
Ice cube: about 1.3cm
Number of ice cubes: 60 cubes
Packing List:1* ice bucket
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color which is showed in the pictures.
2. Please forgive a slight measuring deviation due to manual measurement.