✦Have you ever been troubled that you can't find the right size of heat shrink tubing?
✦Do you sometimes need to connect two wires together and the wire can't be soldered down to the PCB or the soldered pad?
✦Have you ever been crazy about your messy shrink tubes box?
If so, you need this heat shrink tubing kit.
- ✔️ EASY AND FAST PROCESS All-in-one step solder and seal process.Shrink quickly, durable and evenly-Neat and clean way to create a tight bond with connecting wires.
- ✔️ STAY ORGANIZED Our connectors come within a storage box, easy to store and carry. You can throw the heat shrink tubing kit in your toolbox and not have to worry about size getting mixed together.
- ✔️ ENVIRONMENTAL AND SAFETY Made of polyolefin, soft and flexible, acid and alkali resistance, anti-aging. Hot Melt Adhesive & Solder inside ensures wires tightly connected and avoids wires slipping out of the terminal.
- ✔️ WIDE APPLICATIONS Multiple sizes and colors, there is always a size that can come in handy when you need to do some wire repair.
- Suitable for electrical insulation, wire bundling, color coding, mechanical protection, wire/cable joints, and daily repairs, etc.
- Select the proper size connector for the wires, stripped wires.
- Insert the stripped wires into the connector.
- Apply heat evenly to the connector from the 2 ends first until tubing shrinks and the adhesive flows, then continuously apply heat evenly until solder sleeve melt and seal.
- Materials: Food Grade Plastics.
- Weight: 97g(140pcs Box), 35g(164pcs Opp).
- Shrink ratio: 2:1.
- Minimum Shrinkage Temp: +70°C .
- Full Shrinkage Temp: +125°C maximum.
- Operating Temperature: -55°C ~ + 125°C.
- Wrap cable sleeve length: 30-90mm.
- Internal diameter: 1mm/2mm/ 3mm/ 4mm/ 5mm/ 6mm/ 8mm/ 10mm/14mm.
- Color: Black, red, blue, yellow, green.
Type 1 - 140pcs Box
Type 2 - 164pcs Opp
(Quantity x Supplied internal diameter x Single length)
60pcs x 1.0 x 40mm (Yellow,Black,Red,Green)
30pcs x 2.0 x 40mm (Yellow,Black,Red,Blue)
20pcs x 3.0 x 40mm (Yellow,Black,Red,Green)
16pcs x 4.0 x 40mm (Yellow,Black,Red,Blue)
12pcs x 6.0 x 40mm (Yellow,Black,Red,Green)
10pcs x 8.0 x 80mm (Yellow,Black,Red,Blue)
8pcs x 10.0 x 80mm (Yellow,Black,Red,Green)
8pcs x 14.0 x 80mm (Yellow,Black,Red,Blue)
- For best result, please use a hot air gun and rotate the connector to evenly apply heat.
- Please raise the temperature from low to high gradually when you use the hot air gun to heat the wire connector.
- Please DO NOT set the high temperature at the beginning, or the surface of connector will be over-heated, which will lead to the tube melt while the solder ring still not melt.
- Keep the hot air gun at the proper distance. Don't get too close.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.